In the first part of this post we covered the first building block to achieve higher scores and percentiles on CAT QA — accuracy. In this post, we will take up the next one — selection.
QA is the section that gets the maximum attention of test-takers of all stripes and there is always a litany of frustrations and queries that plagues aspirants —
- I am good at Math and like Math but my score just does not seem to go up!
- Should one attempt the long Arithmetic questions?
- I feel every problem is do-able!
- I get stuck for long with one problem without realising it
- I realise there were many problems I could have solved when I analyse the test
The answer to all of these questions lies in the way you select questions and the way you navigate between them. Read More